Bullingdon Club. In the photo taken in 1992, there are eight famous faces:
(1) George Osborne, now the Shadow Chancellor;
(2) writer Harry Mount, the heir to the Baronetcy of Wasing and Mr. Cameron’s cousin; (3) Chris Coleridge, the descendant of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, the son of Lloyds’ chairman David Coleridge, the brother of Conde Nast managing director Nicholas Coleridge
(4) German aristocrat and managing consultant Baron Lupus von Maltzahn, (5) the late Mark Petre, the heir to the Barony of Petre;
(6) Australian millionaire Peter Holmes a Cour;
***(7) Nat Rothschild, the heir to the Barons Rothschilds and co-founder of a racy student paper with Harry Mount
(8) Jason Gissing, the chairman of Ocado supermarkets.